Frankie
Coins : 8992

Frankie

Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:31 pm
Liam shrugged, he was with whatever was chosen. Personally he thought stealing would be better off as a one man job. But as far as skill wise, Sophia was probably best not going with either of them. It would be best if she was just back up and could be in a position where she could help either of them in case things went south. Liam chewed on his bottom lip, which is what he did whenever he had some sort of crazy idea that no one would be able to top because he was just that great of a stratagist.

“What?” She asked, because everytime Liam had that look on his face, she knew she was screwed. Ever since they and their siblings were little, that look meant they were all screwed.

“Neither of us will go solo. Because Sophia’s going to be in a position where she can be with both of us.” He said.

“That doesn’t answer the question!”

“I can’t answer the question fully until i get a better look at how the cabins are placed, and how many of them there are! And then what the terrain around the cabins looks!” Liam answers.
Metaloneus
Coins : 11725

Metaloneus

Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:53 pm
"We won't be able to get a good scouting until morning." Christian didn't like interjecting into the sibling-like squabble. It might have genuinely been the first time he'd seen them act like this. It felt normal, like they were all just people interacting. It was almost uncomfortable in a way, like being invited to a place you knew you weren't welcome. Though at that point Christian was just thinking far too into it.

"If they're smart, they'll have lookouts. Even if they didn't need them before, I think they'll know what they took is worth protecting. What's the plan? Tunnel in, wait for the sunlight?" Christian asked, as the stepped on a clearing over a rise. That was when he saw the feitn light over a sign passed a few of the cabins. The sign was too blurry to make out, so Christian reached for the tiny scope he stuffed in his bag. "Sunrise Inn." He repeated with a skeptical tone.
Frankie

Frankie

Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:10 pm
“That’s the sketchiest thing ever.” Sophia said, at the mention of the hotel. “We’re not going there.” She automatically insisted, she’d rather wait for the sun to come up sleeping outside, even if it was freezing, and they probably wouldn’t be able to build a fire cause of how close they were to the cabins now.

“It’s actually not a bad idea...” Liam muses.

“Your sleep deprived. I don’t trust you right now.” Sophia glared at him, “Christian back me up here!”

“No seriously. We’re close enough that if they do have look outs, they’ve probably seen us already. So if it’s a trap, might as well spring it.” Liam smirked. There was no reason in hiding their existence, besides the walk to the inn would take them right through the majority of the cabins. Meaning half of their scouting is out of the way. Plus if he was going to have to be diplomatic tomorrow, then staying up here all night might look suspicious, and if they have look outs then they’d be able to see the three of them heading in different directions.
Metaloneus

Metaloneus

Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:23 pm
"She's right, enough time without sleep and your decision making goes out the window." Christian took Sophia's side on that side of the argument. "We're safe out here, cold, but, safe. As long as we take the right steps and don't get caught. Going in there could change that safety. Change it big time." Christian chimed in his opinion.

"Still, there's something more there." Christian commented. "There'd be no reason to have an inn if people didn't come by to use it." Christian mused. "Unless they took this place from other people, or they use the inn to lure people in and do gods know what to them." Christian took the moment to think about what that could mean. A place run and owned by people who knew the truth who incorporated and interacted with the outside.

"All comes back to the core question. Things go wrong, can we take them?"
Frankie

Frankie

Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:23 pm
“Thank you!” She smirked at Liam, happy that Christian took her side. Sophia knew she would be able to handle whatever was possibly in that place. Liam was sleep deprived, but he’s delt with worse situations, and she didn’t know Christian too well yet, but he seemed to know what he was doing. The actual question was, “But even if we can handle it. Which i think we can by the way, but would it be worth it the risk?”

“Well if we spring a trap, then at least we’ll know stealing the dial back is our best bet, and trying to be diplomatic would be a waste of time. But I’m not completely wrong, if they happen to have look outs, then they probably already know we’re here.” Liam said, “but yeah, ok im exhausted. And you are way to happy about it...” he added, looking at Sophia. Earning himself another extremely pleased look from the younger girl.
Metaloneus

Metaloneus

Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:53 pm
"No matter what we do, it isn't like we can talk to their... mayor, or whatever, until morning. Wish we knew what building that thing was in, we could be back in our car headed home within the hour." That sounded like a dream to Christian. The uncertainty of their situation was absolutely dreadful.

"If we're gonna play it sneaky, I'd bet that Sunrise Inn isn't the worst place to start." Christian proposed. He looked back to Liam, with a thought in mind. "We could always split this up right now. If you feel like it, you can walk in that inn right now, and if it's a trap, we can get you out of it. I'm not volunteering you to be bait though. That's something a person needs to decide for themselves." Christian laid the idea on the table, whether it was a hit or miss was yet to be seen.
Frankie

Frankie

Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:08 pm
It really would be great if they could just go in and take it back right now, Sophia had to agree on that. She didn’t like the idea of any of them playing bait, but at the same time, if they wanted to do this tonight, it was the best idea they had. She looked over at Liam, “up to you.”

“I don’t mind being bait.” Liam says, “but what happens if it ends up being a trap? We still don’t know exactly where the sun dial is being kept.”
Metaloneus

Metaloneus

Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:11 pm
"Well, we aren't going to find out from here." Christian wasn't sarcastic or smart with the remark. It was a genuine, and unfortunate statement. If only things could be so simple.

"Here's the plan." Christian said. He'd stopped moving, assuming they would too. They were close enough now that traveling further would be a hindrance over a help. Christian dug into his pocket, pulling out a pen and paper. "You're going to walk up into that inn, and order a room." Christian wasn't worried about the financial burden; surely Liam could handle it. "If things are going wrong, make as much of a scene as you can. We'll hear it and come get you. If things go smoothly, leave a note in your windowsill." Christian handed him the pen and paper.

"Give us the details on what you know, if you can learn anything useful from talking to some hostess, and sign it with a callsign, just so we know it's genuine. Sign it with..." Christian paused to think of a code word. "Iceland. Sign it with 'iceland' at the bottom. I'll come get the note. If we don't hear from you in an hour, we'll come get you anyway. We have all our bases covered." Christian decided. We waited to hear the feedback from his companions.
Frankie

Frankie

Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:36 pm
Sophia stopped walking and turned to face her partners, so she could listen to the plan. “You should leave your swords though. Don’t want them to make you stick out, it might make you seem like a threat.” Sophia added on.

Liam shrugged, as he unstrapped his larger weapons from his back and handed them over. While he would have liked to take them, he knew Sophia had a point. If he needed a weapon, he’d just have to rely on the knife he had strapped to his leg, under his clothes. “Ok. Iceland it is.” He says, taking the pen and paper from Christian, putting the stuff in his pocket. “You guys stay where you can see the hotel, but not close enough that you could get caught.” The legacy adds, “see ya soon.” Liam turns leaving Christian and Sophia on their own, or was he the one on his own? Not that it mattered yet.

Liam made the trek down to the village, it was fairly late at night, but there were still people out and about. He noticed a couple odd looks from people. Liam gathered that strangers weren’t usually a thing. No one looked like they were going to kill him though. He also payed attention to the buildings. All of them were made of wood, and looked fairly well built, if not a bit worn down, but that could just be the harsh Alaskan weather.

The hotel was fairly normal, at least the main lobby was. He made his way up to the main desk. Where an older lady was sitting, writing in a notebook. “Can I help you?” The receptionist asks.

“Yes, please. How much for one night?”

“$75 a night.” The lady answers.

“Really?” Liam couldn’t help but ask, “for one night?”

“Yes. We live in a remote area, not a lot of visitors. Which speaking of which, how did you end up all the way out here, what are you like, seventeen?”

“Car trouble, had to leave it on the main road, thought I could make it back to the gas station, but it was dark and I got lost.” Liam explained casually, he’d come up with the cover story on the way over.

“Well that’ll be $75 for the night. And there’s no other hotel in these parts.” The woman said, as if Liam would of had other options.

“Thanks.” Liam said, handing her the credit card his dad had ‘given’ him. Liam wanted to wonder about how hard he might get hit when he got back home for ‘recklessly’ spending his fathers money on a hotel room. But he didn’t, and took the key. “Uhh can you have someone show me where the rooms at? I am clearly really bad with directions.” Liam asked, politely.

“Sure.” The receptionist said, calling over another worker, who proceeded to try and carry his bag for him. Liam didn’t let him though. As the man showed him to his room, Liam attempted to ask questions. However, anytime Liam started getting close to the information he needed, the man would either become really quiet or change the topic.

Once he was in his room, Liam made sure the door was double locked, then after dropping his bag to the ground he took Christians paper and pen. And quickly wrote the note out.

Normal hotel. People are really secretive. Couldn’t get much.
Iceland.

Then he left it taped to the windowsill.

~~~

“Liam’s in, notes there.” Sophia said, smiling. So far so good.
Metaloneus

Metaloneus

Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:31 pm
The pair waited, like they were supposed to. It wasn't that long until they could hear the gentle sound of a thump from the Sunrise Inn, and Sophia commented that the letter was his. "Let's just hope nothing went wrong." Christian said. "Do me a favor, keep watch? I used to be good at this stuff when I was a kid." Christian said. It was just easier for him to do this stuff alone, and he wasn't in particular proud, or eager to share it with influential people.

Christian padded gently through the snow, keeping to what little dark was left. The sun would be up soon, which meant they could get down to doing whatever it was they were going to do. Christian scaled the single story it took to reach Liam's window before snagging the note, and dropping down. He padded back to Sophia, and the whole thing had been done in about a minute, he then unfolded the note next to her.

"Short and simple." Christian commented. "Looks like there wasn't any luck yet, but if they're as stale as normal people, maybe this isn't dangerous at all." He said, hopeful. "We'll walk in in an hour or two when the sun is up, keep ourselves looking plain. I'm sure they'll still figure it out, but I'd rather have some buffer." Chistian squatted down, before silence came, and what had been on his mind for so long came out.

"You been thinking about her lately?" Christian asked. "I know her birthday wasn't long ago."
Frankie

Frankie

Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:37 pm
Sophia just nodded, as she watched Christian make his way to Liam’s hotel window. He got there and back with no problems. “They’ll definitely figure it out.” Sophia said, then grew silent. She had never spent more than a couple of hours with Christian, and it was always with other people. Like during meetings, or whenever he visited Aspen, and she could just get away by going somewhere else in the house. She couldn’t really go to her room in this situation. And she didn’t really know what to say to him right now, not that she should have something to say, he never gave her a reason before.

Apparently he knew what they should talk about though. The mention of her sisters birthday made her stomach roll and heart drop simultaneously. It was something she didn’t want to talk to Christian about. Christian, the same guy who’s been a dick to her since she first met him, for no reason at all. Well there was a reason, but it was a crappy one. She couldn’t help the kind of family she was born into, it would be different if he had tried to get to know her better first. Sophia never understood how her sister and him ever ended up together.

Sophia didn’t answer him right away, “Yeah, it was. Monday.”
Metaloneus

Metaloneus

Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:11 pm
"I miss her too." Christian said. He'd talked to Julia so shortly after Aspen was declared dead, but not Sophia, and especially not Eli, who hated him more than he could fathom. "Every time I leave camp, I think I'll find her somewhere. Somewhere stupid that makes no sense at all, and we'll walk back to camp, and things would go back to the way that they were. And this past year wouldn't meant a thing."

"Your sister taught me a lot." Christian said. "Your sister and your mom. They didn't know me, but they gave me a chance. They showed me that I should give people a chance, because you never know when that one person is going to mean the world to you. When that one person changes your world for good." Christian finished. "I never gave you that chance. I never gave a lot of people that chance. I was wrong, and I'm sorry for that, Sophia. I'm sorry Aspen's gone. I'd do anything to bring her back."
Frankie

Frankie

Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:27 pm
Sophia took a deep breath. If she didn’t, she knew would she attempt to throw Christian into the pit of monsters they had almost slept above hours ago. “Isn’t it a little too late for chances Christian? My sisters dead, you’d think it’d make more sense to try and give people a chance while she’s still alive. Or do you not remember taunting everything I’ve ever said during a meeting?” Sophia shot back. She wasn’t in the mood to talk to Christian about her sister. So what if they had a thing? Just because her sister died, didn’t mean he had to put on some act about how much he suddenly gave a crap about her feelings.

“In case you forgot, we’re on a quest, and we have an unarmed person in a possibly dangerous position right now, so maybe you should pay more attention to the hotel than me and my dead sister?”
Metaloneus

Metaloneus

Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:58 pm
"You're wrong." Christian calmly replied. "Aspen wouldn't want me to do the right thing just because she's alive. She'd want me to do the right thing because that's the kind of person she was. Maybe I gave you the occasional roll of the eyes, a stupid drawn-out sigh when being referred to in a situation I didn't think was necessary? I'd hardly call that taunting." Christian defended himself, but he didn't hold onto it for a long time.

"Either way, it isn't about what level of wrong it was. It was wrong. I shouldn't have done it." Christian didn't bother to hold onto it long after. Sophia wasn't obligated to accept any apology he gave. They could go back to camp and things could just go back to the way things were again. "I'll keep an eye on the inn." Christian finally decided. "If you could keep an eye on the direction of our tracks we'd have a good setup."
Frankie

Frankie

Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:30 pm
“Aspen wouldn’t want you to do the right thing just cause she’s dead either.” Sophia, “what she dies, and suddenly you think, ‘oh maybe I should apologize for not giving people chances cause that’s what Aspen would have wanted?’ Because that’s the only thing I’m getting from your apology. Do you really think you would be saying any of this to me if she were here right now? Think about it.” Sophia finally said, she had gotten her anger out in the first round, now she was being serious. Maybe a bit too blunt, but he’ll that’s how she felt.

It was like that stupid verse in that band perry song, And maybe then you'll hear the words I been singin'. Funny when you're dead how people start listenin'. As if Aspen hadn’t talked to her and Eli all the time about, ‘how she wished they would all just get along.’ The issue was, that time Sophia had totally been open to getting to know Christian, but every time she tried, he just made fun of her for being rich, or some other stupid thing.

Sophia had been very open to Christian’s suggested watch plan, it meant she wouldn’t have to look at him anymore. Sophia didn’t say anything though, she wasn’t in the mood to talk anymore, not that she had been to begin with. Instead, she wordlessly turned herself around, and stared off into the frozen tundra they had just walked through, it was getting lighter out so it was much easier to see. She tried to think about anything but what was just talked about, and focused on the sunrise coming up in front of her, and also watched out for anything that could possibly attack them.
Metaloneus

Metaloneus

Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:45 pm
Sophia was wrong, and Christian could at least give himself credit for that. Christian had almost talked to Sophia the day after, but avoided it for the reasons the girl was using now. Christian could stew on it, but as he gazed at the inn he'd found acceptance. Perhaps it was something Sophia would never get passed. But some people never got passed these things, even Centurions, and were doomed to relive them forever. Christian gave a glimpse up to the stars, thinking that Aspen deserved to be up there instead of Elysium. Even still, deep down, he hated that he'd been right about Sophia and Liam from day one. But because of Aspen, he'd never stop trying to make ties between people who thought it was impossible.

When daybreak came, Christian didn't bother to give the girl any words. He gave a simple whistle, about thirty minutes after the crack of dawn, which he'd disguised to be convincing enough to be a bird. He entered the village, assuming Sophia would follow. As he entered, a few people were leaving their own cabins. Someone was even pushing a wheelbarrow with a blanket over it. People smiled to Christian as he passed, even waving to him and Sophia. It was bizarre for the legacy to witness something so strange. He approached the hotel, figuring Liam would be waiting for them.
Frankie

Frankie

Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:10 pm
Sophia was glad Christian didn’t say anything else the rest of the night. She’d rather have silence then conversation any day. Even when she was with someone she liked, she’d rather not talk. Not talking gave her time to think. Christian has a point, but he wasn’t right either. Neither of them were, which she figured would be the reason they would never get along. That was fine with her, she’d given him to many chances in the past to get to know her, and he passed up all of them, so why was he trying now? It felt fake to her.

At the whistle, Sophia stood up and followed Christian down into the town. She kept a couple steps behind him, as they made their way through the town. Sophia didn’t know what she had been expecting, but it wasn’t this. She gave an awkward wave back to a couple people, as they finally came up to the hotel. Liam was standing out front, looking very happy about the fact that he was right about the hotel not being a trap.

“Did you find out anything at all?” She asked.

“Yeah. The dial is definitely here. But the only way we’re gonna get to see it is if we talk to the guy in charge. I’m waiting for someone to bring me there now.” Liam said, “the place they’re bringing me also holds the dial. So we can still follow the original plan. Me diplomatic, Christian stealing, Sophia backup.” He said quickly. Oh also, this place can tell if you can see through the most. Everyone here can. It’s bizarrie, I’ve never seen so many mortals who can in one place before.” He added.
Metaloneus

Metaloneus

Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:45 pm
"That just means this guy can see passed the mist, and doesn't want to live alone." Christian let his response be choppy, he didn't care to exchange philosophy on this one. In his mind it was a selfish thing, though he did have to admit, the people here were far from miserable, they all looked like hard-working folks. "The real question is why monsters don't come here. I don't see a single log out of place on any of these cabins. Yet last night we saw a pit of monsters not more than a couple miles away." Christian inquired.

He left the question to marinate in their minds. Christian was hopeful this was one of those things that would solve themselves. "Alright, sounds like a plan to me. I'll follow from behind; don't want people getting the wrong idea. Maybe you two pretend to be brother and sister, close friends, whatever works to make you two seem natural together. See you when we have the dial." He simply finished, before dropping back.
Frankie

Frankie

Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:15 pm
“I think the pits are some sort of defensive for the town.” Liam says, “they don’t seem to care too much on things like combat.” He added, at least, that’s what he had picked up so far. He nodded at Christian as he walked farther away. Liam glanced at his second partner, he couldn’t tell if the younger girl looked a very or upset, and Liam knew better than to pry. “Guy I’m supposed to meet, should be here in a couple minutes.” Liam told her, Sophia just shrugged.

A couple minutes later, Liam was shaking the hand of a woman wearing a dress suit. “If you’ll just follow me, the meeting house, is just down the road.” The woman told them, as she led them down the street. Sophia hung back a couple steps, while Liam asked questions. She smirked, Liam was good, she couldn’t always tell wheather or not Liam was asking because he generally wanted to know, or he was just trying to get information.
Metaloneus

Metaloneus

Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:03 pm
Christian stuck to behind the houses and cabins. The little town almost seemed humble, though he suspected something else was going on. He didn't pay too much mind to the conversation Liam was having, only the important details, like where the meeting house was. Otherwise, Christian tried to listen in on other conversations from the people who lived here. He caught bits and pieces, but was weirded out by how domestic these people were. They wouldn't make it a mile out of this city. Which gave Christian some ideas.

Christian stayed ahead of Liam and Sophia, and their company. It wasn't exactly the most difficult thing to spot the meeting hall. It was a longhouse styled cabin, with a huge roof, and even some skylights, though the lack of angle made the climb something he wasn't going to like at all. He chose to south side, so no one would see the scale. He was thankful they used rickety logs, else-wise the climb would be impossible open handed.

Christian slowly detached one of the skylights, and scooted his way onto a support beam.
Frankie

Frankie

Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:42 pm
Sophia smiled, as they stopped. It was her turn, she turned on the best little sister act she could, which wasn’t hard cause she actually was a little sister. “Liam can I please go look around now? Please?!” She asked, giving him the same look she gives Eli and gave Aspen everytime they tried to eat the last piece of their moms chocolate cake. Of course she got a nod from Liam, and smiling at him she turned to run away, before he could tell her not to go to far.

Sophia disappeared around the corner, she found the building Liam had told her about easily. He had been right, it faced the side of the meeting hall, and the hall was lined with large windows which she could see easily through. She made a couple laps around the block that way if people were asked, they would have seen her “exploring,” when she made it to the building she slipped into the small alley behind it, making sure no one could see her. The buildings were low to the ground, and it wasn’t hard for her to climb up the side. The roof was built in such a way, that once she was up there no one could see her, but she could see everything. Scanning the meeting hall, she found Liam at one end, and Christian climbing onto a support beam. Then she waited.

~~~

“Our leader won’t be happy you aren’t alone. We were under the impression you were by yourself.” The woman said, as they walked into the building.

“My apoligies, but you have nothing to worry about. She’s a family friend’s daughter. She’s more interested in boys and high school gossip then what I’m here for.” Liam answered, smoothly. The woman acceepted the answer.

“Of course. If you just wait here for a moment, the leader should be here any moment.” The woman said, leaving the room alone. Liam figured they didn’t have a lot of outside contact, because they were leaving him alone and to his own devices. He took it as a good sign though, it meant they didn’t suspect anything.
Metaloneus

Metaloneus

Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:01 pm
It was far from anything you'd see in James Bond or Mission Impossible. The reality was that Christian probably wasn't suited to hold anything like grappling hooks or smoke bombs. He'd had a mishap when he was young where him and Lauren made makeshift smoke bombs, with paper and cut up ping pong balls. Turned out that fire alarms did indeed detect smoke. If only he had some of those on him right now.

Christian stuck to what he knew, which was simplicity. The wooden beams were secure, rickety and splintery, but secure. He looked down, and scanned the room. There was a long table that was covered in instruments and artifacts, displayed in a way that looked like it was almost a tiny museum. There was an especially large amount of harps, some plain looking, some more exquisite. Then he spotted what he imagined must be the sundial. It was small, easily able to carry in one hand. It had details that were hard to make out, but the literal glowing aura gave Christian a good idea that it was their sundial.

Christian mosey-ed along the supports, but it wasn't like he was going to drop straight down and grab it without notice. He took a stance along the support above it, waiting to see who, or what, was in the room. He kept his eyes on a record player with divine features on it. Whatever it was, Lauren would love it.
Frankie

Frankie

Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:41 am
Sophia watched her two partners. Liam was now talking to a couple new people. They didn’t look very official, but she could tell they were probably important. Sophia moved her eyes to the other side of the hall. She had to find Christian all over again though, the buildings support system had many beams and she hadn’t memorized which one he was on exactly. She quickly found him though, it hadn’t been hard. It was obvious to assume he’d be somewhere over the exhibit table. The Centurion also managed to spot what they were here for. She eyed the dial for a couple seconds, smaller than she had pictured. But it would make it that much easier to steal and carry.

~~

“What did bring you here to our small town?” The leader had finally asked. He motioned, for Liam to follow him, so he did. They found themselves on the other side of the meeting hall, in front of a table, that had around a hundred different artifacts scattered around on it. Liam spotted the Sun Dial right away. He figured Christian was probably somewhere in or near the room. He hoped the other Centurion could hear the conversation, because they had forgotten to decide on what the signal would be, if Liam couldn’t get the Dial by talking.

“Unfortunately your people have something that belongs to my people. And normally we wouldn’t care, but we need it back.” Liam stated, his voice the most serious he’s ever been.

“What is it you need back, kid?”

“Apollo’s Sun Dial, heard your people had it.” Liam said.

“Unfortunately, that is a piece that we are also in need of, and can’t give back to you. And before you even say it, cause I know you want to, we won’t be making any deals, or trades for it either. I can’t help you in this situation. Now if that’s all your business in this town, you are welcome to stay, but I do not want to hear more about our sun dial.” The man said, as if Liam were a child. He ignored it though.

“Course.” Liam said, smiling.
Metaloneus

Metaloneus

Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:11 pm
The tough part wasn't keeping a good hiding spot. People just didn't look up for some reason, inside or out. Christian had spent hours on roofs when he was a kid and didn't want to go home. Christian maneuvered a few supports over until the pair was directly under him. The drop wouldn't be detrimental if he had to take it, though Christian didn't want to risk a sprained leg. That would mean no running for him, and he wasn't up for dying so others could escape.

Christian took a moment, in maybe more of a cheeky gesture, to position himself comfortably. He could try to make a move, but stealing was in large about timing, which meant picking the right moment. Christian was in no rush to make his presence known. Christian hunkered in. He'd need Liam to get this get away from the sundial before he could make his move. Or, Christian mused they could take him down, but that might have repercussions.
Frankie

Frankie

Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:22 pm
Liam knew he would have to get this guy back to the other side of the meeting hall, for Christian to be able to actually do what they had. The current issue wasn’t that he wasn’t trying to do that, it was that this guy had no concept of what was going on. The Centurion concluded that just maybe this place had never really had any issues with other people. Monsters maybe, but they definitely weren’t as curious as the people of New Rome would be if the situation was reversed.

The man continued to treat Liam as if he were some tourist, talking way to much about the different artifacts. You’d expect the man to be extra cautious around the artifacts, especially after telling someone they can’t take one. Eventually the mini tour ended, and Liam managed to get the man to show him back to the front door.

~~~

Sophia was still laying on the roof across the street. She kept her eyes on mainly Christian now, since he was about to go steal stuff. Liam was pretty much safe at this point. She still glanced over to him every once in a while, just to make sure.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum