Metaloneus
Coins : 11692

Metaloneus

Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:46 pm
"You can be more like me. No need to wish." He'd told her. From Lennie's advice, he knew there were things Lauren did that shouldn't happen from an Optio. Yet, he couldn't help but look at Lauren like she was the world's greatest treasure. Apparently, more and more people were beginning to notice that look in his eyes. "But, I've stuck around you this long, maybe it's because I can't stand to stay away from you, Lauren Cardona." He told her gently, before he put a hand on her shoulder. He waited for her to take her first steps on the climb before moving his hand, He waited to make sure she had her grip; he'd catch her if she fell.

"It's just a ploy to look at your ass." He half-teased, reminding her of what she'd said earlier. He watched her climb, before starting to join her on the climb. It wasn't exactly a fair race, considering Christian had already made the climb. The waterfall whizzed just behind them as they climbed, and they very quickly made the climb, before Christian stood, offering his hand for her to take. He looked into the alcove, dimly lit from the sun peaking through the clouds and waterfalls. There was an old couch and blankets, and some rugs. Christian had rigged up the bug lamps that were there, just in case any pests had any ideas besides himself.

"I should tell you, I don't get credit for this place, not making it or finding it." He told her, before gesturing to the large wrapped box on the couch, which was a pain to get up there. "That was someone else close to you." He said.
Sorella
Admin
Coins : 13322
https://legendsfate.forumotion.com

Sorella

Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:40 pm
"Well I meant in terms of personality, you know with how kind you are and how you watch out for people all the time. You do the right thing, and it's just humbling. I've been this way for so long, that I'm not even sure I could just change my personality like that. I do want to try, I do want to be kinder and help out more than I do." After the string of words had left her mouth she took a breath in and couldn't help but smile when he said that it could possibly be that he couldn't stay away from her. "I'd like it if you stuck around longer."

The moment Christian made the tease that she had made to him earlier she laughed out loud and shook her head a few times before she replied to him. "Well, it is a great ass, can't say I blame ya." Lauren flirted in response, and it just seemed natural for her to do so, that it'd be her response to all of this.

Taking his hand when they were finally up there she stood up and looked around. Immediately she knew what this place was. She couldn't believe that she hadn't noticed it before and that she hadn't thought about it the whole time, especially when they got closer and heard the waterfall sounds. This was a place that had meant a lot to her mother and a place she talked so fondly of so many times. Every time she heard the stories about her having her own little place with furniture by a waterfall, Lauren thought she was joking and it wasn't true, but now she really did believe her mom.

Taking in the moment tears began to form in her eyes. It was the sweetest thing that Christian could have ever done, and nothing would mean as much to her as this. "Is that from you?" She asked as she walked over to the wrapped box on the couch and put her hand on it.
Metaloneus

Metaloneus

Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:08 pm
"You gave up your date to make me feel better." He reminded her. "You're smart, you're brave, and yes, you do have so much more kindness in you than you know." Christian told her once they were up. "Of course, I don't mind being the one you give most of that kindness to." He gently told her. "Just saying, it's nice to be one of the very few that you like. Even nicer to be the one that you secretly do nice things for." Christian half teased to the girl.

Christian couldn't help but feel a fire warm in his chest when she returned the flirt to him. The feeling only got larger and more warm when she began to react to where they were. Christian felt relief and joy that everything was falling into place like he'd planned. Seeing Lauren happy like this was a rarity, and something Christian didn't get to see nearly often enough.

"You have no idea how hard it was to get it up here." Christian said, confirming the gift was his. "No good magical powers to move things, it was just me, the box, and the rocks." He told her, clearly over-exaggerating to make himself seem more impressive. "No scratches on the present. I'd say I did a good job." He told her, before gesturing to the present. "Open it."
Sorella
Admin

Sorella

Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:40 pm
He started to mention all the nice things she had done and all her good qualities and she couldn't help but blush due to the compliments. Sometimes she did feel like he mentioned them just to make her feel better, but she also knew that Christian was a fairly honest guy and typically meant what he said about anything and everything. It still brought a smile to her face either way and honestly at this present moment in time she was as happy as she could be. The whole thing with the surprise and all that, it was perfect.

"I imagine it'd be quite difficult, but you know, if you got this up here, then how come you couldn't carry me?" Lauren teased as she was tempted to start unwrapping the present right away to see what it was, until she thought for a moment. "Wait if it was hard to get up here, how are we getting it down?" She asked him curious to know, but before she got into her present, she walked back over to him and planted a kiss on his lips. "I appreciate everything you'd done to make this a good day."

She was almost like a little kid as she quickly went back over to where her present was and she began to peel back the paper. The moment she realized what it was her jaw dropped and she got an exciting feeling inside of her. "No way." She uttered as she hastily removed the rest. "Christian, how did you get this?!"
Metaloneus

Metaloneus

Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:33 pm
"You're a hard girl to please, you know that?" Christian teased her, before she asked the dreaded question. "Well, I got it up here by strapping it to long bungee cords. I guess I can do that again to bring it down." He pondered. Lauren had found the flaw in his plan that he'd never thought of. But, her kinds words, and especially the kiss she planted on his lips, brought back the intense happiness he'd felt around her lately. He felt himself longing to feel her lips again.

"Remember that time the senate hooked me and Liam up to go find Apollo's sundial?" Christian asked her, but of course, she would remember. "We reached that creepy town of Apollo worshipers, and all their crazy tools. One of them had this, and I knew I couldn't leave without getting it for you." He reminisced. "I'm not sure exactly how it works, but, you have Apollo's blood, sunshine." He teased, before his hand ran up her arm. "I figured you'd be much better with it than me." Christian leaned in closer to her. "Birthday kiss?"
Sorella
Admin

Sorella

Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:36 pm
"You say I'm hard to please, but I'm sure it wasn't like that last night." Lauren said in a flirtatious tease, which was one of her favourite teases to do with him now. When he explained how he got it up the cliff he mentioned that he could probably get it down the same way. Lauren didn't mean to always think on the more negative side of things, she really had loved the gift, and maybe if worst came to worst she could go hiking more often to use it. "You don't have to bring it down, we can keep it here." The daughter of Apollo spoke with confidence that she'd be more than okay with it.

"Yeah, I remember, this is seriously one of the best presents ever, Christian. Thank you."
She couldn't stop expressing her admiration and thankfulness for the gift, she heard him mentioning how he didn't know how it worked and heard him call her sunshine. She raised an eyebrow at the nickname, and watched as he leaned in closer to her, and at first she pulled away. "You know, I actually kind of like that nickname." She leaned in closer again and wrapped her arms around his neck before speaking again, "Birthday kiss." With that she kissed him.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum