Sorella
Admin
Coins : 13325
https://legendsfate.forumotion.com

Sorella

Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:21 pm
After Sophia has stumbled up the stairs Aspen could only watch as she saw one of the muses snap her fingers and Aspen held the arms of her sister. "Sophia!" Aspen said looking at her and trying to hold her steady in case her sight was coming back. "Can you see again?"
Frankie
Coins : 8962

Frankie

Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:48 pm
Sophia stumbled right into her sisters arms, which she gripped tightly as the sound of the muses snap resonated in her head. After blinking a couple times, she could see again. She nodded her head, “Y-yeah.” She answered, the relief extremely evident in her voice. Being blind sucks, why couldn’t they have just used a simple blindfold. Normal beings would have used a blindfold.
Sorella
Admin

Sorella

Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:19 pm
"Come on Sophia, we should get going, before it gets dark out." She said softly to the girl. The muses had then proceeded to ignore the two of them and they walked away waving their hands and saying thanks to them. "This is a little odd Sophia." Aspen said as she started to help Sophia off of the platform just until she got her bearings again. When Aspen looked back the muses were gone.
Frankie

Frankie

Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:21 am
Sophia nodded in agreement. “That wasn’t even normal in God standards.” Sophia mumbled. She took the last step down from the platform and let go of her sisters arms. The ground wasn’t blurry anymore and her vision was almost entirely back to normal, if you didn’t count the squinting because of how bright the sun felt to her eyes right then. “Can I make a suggestion?” Sophia started, but didn’t wait for an answer, “I don’t think they were the real muses... the magic they were using felt... off...” Sophia said.
Sorella
Admin

Sorella

Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:05 pm
As they started to walk back on the trail she looked over to Sophia and nodded her head, "I was already thinking that to be honest. I'm not even sure if anyone needed to be rescued. If anything I think we may have broken them out of their imprisonment." Aspen said with a tone of dread.

It wasn't long until they got back to the car and she looked to her sister, "We should probably get home and make those reports."
Frankie

Frankie

Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:45 pm
“Yeah.” Sophia agreed. The Centurion couldn’t help but think they had unleashed something horrible into their world. She wasn’t exactly excited to find out what though. It made her stomach twist at the idea, she pushed the feeling away though. They couldn’t do anything about it right now, except wait and make the reports, so there was no use in worrying about something that hasn’t happened yet.

Sophia smirked. “I’m driving!” She snatched the keys out of her sisters hand and got into the drivers seat. “Aspie, you’re just gonna have to get used to me being old enough to drive now!” She smiled, mischievously at her older sister. “But don’t worry, I’m a great driver. Eli taught me.”
Sorella
Admin

Sorella

Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:53 pm
"Hey!" Aspen shouted as Sophia had taken the keys out of her hands and ran for the drivers seat. "You were just blind, you can't drive after being blind!" Aspen yelled after her sister, but got into the passenger seat. The centurion was a little grumpy at the fact and even had her arms crossed. "If Eli taught you, then you must be a horrible driver."
Frankie

Frankie

Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:00 pm
“My eyes are fine!” Sophia laughed, turning the igition on. She smiled, happy that her sister got into the passenger seat with almost no complaints. “Actually, Eli does know how to drive properly. He just chooses not too.” Sophia said, “shouldn’t you know? He taught you how to drive also!” She countered, she didn’t mind jabbing at her older brother a bit. He was a crappy driver, always went 50 over the speed limit, and barely ever paid attention to road signs and lights. Sophia on the other hand, purposely did not pick up on any of those bad habits. Though she was eventually going to, if she were completely honest. “You’re on Navagation duty!” She told Aspen, pointing at the map in front of her sister.
Sorella
Admin

Sorella

Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:03 pm
"Eli and I learned how to drive around the same time from mom. We're hardly a year apart in age." Aspen scoffed correcting her sister as she pulled out the ancient map and unfolding it. "Gods this is so hard to use." She said as she began to try and make sense of it.

(I assume this could be the end of the thread)

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum