Frankie

Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:40 pm
ROMANS
Sophia Virgo
15 years old
2nd Cohort Centurion
Daughter of Mars, Legacy of Volturnus
Rp with me goddamnit!  Giphy
Sophia is a wildfire. She has very strong emotions, and isn’t afraid to show it. She’s reliable, independent, a fierce fighter, and she’ll be your best friend or your worst enemy there is no in between. She tends to let her anger get the best of her, and she acts super tough most of the time. In reality, she’s actually really nice when you get to know her, she’ll go above and beyond for you if given a reason.

Sophia is the youngest of two siblings, so she is a tad bit spoiled in that way. She is also the youngest Centurion to date, earning the title just three years after joining the legion, at the age of twelve. Most don’t get the position until the age of 15-16. If Sophia were to be unconfident in anyway, it would be that she doesn’t think she deserves her position. She believes that she might only have the position because of her mother’s status in New Rome.

Liam Davenport
18 years old
1st Cohort Centurion
Legacy of Victoria, god parent unknown
Rp with me goddamnit!  Tumblr_inline_nz7qmnc1581rifr4k_500
Liam is pretty interesting, sort of. Most people think he’s boring, but in a good way. He tends to take things seriously, and likes to get his work done before he has fun. Which in his case is almost never. He’s an amazing strategist, more so than he’s sometimes given credit for.

Ironically, much to his father’s displeasure, Liam would much rather talk his way out before trading blows. But that doesn’t mean Liam isn’t a good fighter, he’s extremely skilled after years and years of training, not many can beat him in a fair fight. Liam and his fathr don’t get along, he lives mostly at camp in order to get away from his mentally and physically abusive father.

Luke Avery
21 years old
Ex-5th cohort centurion, current NRU student
Son of Mercury
Rp with me goddamnit!  Tumblr_n7fdfzhmCm1rubpqlo1_250
Luke is a cocky, know-it-all son of a bi*ch, and he definitely knows it. He's very comfortable in his skin, and that makes him a born leader. He doesn't like being in charge though, and would rather spend his time having fun, in many different ways. He's reliable only for his friends, and even then, its questionable... But thats not entirely true. Luke managed to start a small change in the fifth cohort, and passed it down to his replacement, Christian. Overall Luke is hard to figure out, unless you’ve known him for a while.

Silas Julius
16 years old
3rd Cohort Legionnaire
Legacy of Letus, Honos, and Fides
Rp with me goddamnit!  Tumblr_mbn1g8LkDn1r47jkb
Silas can be described as being very awkward. He isn't always a very confident person, and usually has a hard time making friends. Most of his awkwardness and confidence issues come from his stuttering impediment that he's had since he was born. Though he's actually a nice and even funny person once people take the time to get to know him

Silas was born into one of the oldest New Rome familes, his family is very traditional. Silas and his siblings are sometimes looked down on for their relation to Letus through their mother, Silas especially. Most of his confidence issues come from his grandfather.

Ensley Kate Daniels
17 years old
4th Cohort Legionaire
Legacy of Apollo
Rp with me goddamnit!  CooperativeFailingGroundhog-max-1mb
Ensley is a quiet girl, and a bit awkward sometimes. She doesn’t have a lot of confidence in herself, even though she’s told that she should. Deep down, Ensley is a lot stronger than what she projects, she just doesn’t know it yet. She is extremely loyal to her cohort, friends, and family. If anything could drive her to be her true self, it would be them.

Jackson “Jacks” Radcliffe
19 years old
3rd Cohort Opito (about to retire)
Legacy of Tranquillitas, and Timor
Rp with me goddamnit!  Giphy
Jackson is a fun guy. He isn’t afraid of anything, literally, so it can sometimes lead to really stupid ideas like bungee jumping off the Senate building... yeah not the smartest, but you get the idea. He is very nice, and makes friends easily. Jacks does very well under pressure, and tends to have a “take it as it comes” attitude towards everything he does.

Jacks grew up in New Rome, and has a twin sister named Juliet. Neither of them knows who’s older because their parents didn’t want one of them to create superiority dynamics. Or whatever that means. Jacks is planning on attending NRU after retiring from the legion. He wants to study chemistry and archeology.

GREEKS
Noah Parker
17 years old
Daughter of Notus
Rp with me goddamnit!  Tumblr_n9fnvwljUW1qbw8sko7_r1_250
Noah is a pretty cool girl. She’s funny and makes friends easily. She tends to come on stronger than she means too, but usually she means well. She’s not afraid to speak her mind, but she does sometimes feel bad if she hurts someone's feelings.

August Nolan
16 years old
Son of Calliope
Rp with me goddamnit!  Tumblr_mksymj1dqm1r5c6epo1_250
August has a very relaxed and kind attitude that makes people like being around him. Though he seems like he’s all put together, he’s not. He tends to be extremely insecure especially around people he doesn’t know to well, and doesn’t understand why people always look at him to lead.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum