Coins : 2986
View user profile

on Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:17 pm
Luke laughed, "Thanks for keeping that secret then." Luke said, after finishing his drink. "Yeah, I stole a bag of chips, and some other stuff... I did steal out of the cash register too. Almost got caught, but then I discovered my teleportation skills." He told her, smirking. "I would have loved to see the cashiers face for that one..." He added.

Noticing that both of them were done, "ready to leave yet?" He asked, not that he wasn't enjoying the conversation, and he definitely wasn't trying to rush her, but it was getting way late, like past midnight, it was actually almost one o'clock.

Admin
Coins : 7252
View user profilehttp://legendsfate.forumotion.com

on Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:57 pm
They both had been done their meals and somehow almost two hours had passed by since they had gotten into Denari's. When he was asking if she was ready to leave yet she nodded her head and she shifted to get out of the booth and to the front to pay for her bill.

After they both had left Denari's she looked over to him, "Are you still able to hand in your essay late, it's passed your due date already." She told him and at this point she had hoped she wasn't the reason why he would fail or get a bad grade, but at the same time she hadn't been the one to ask him to stay with her in Denari's.
View user profile

on Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:46 pm
"I'll send it in anyway, and say I had computer issues." Luke reasoned, mostly for himself. He wasn't actually sure if it would still be accepted or not. However, this particular professor did like him for some reason, so he did stand a chance that the lateness of his essay might be overlooked just this once.

"So, are you planning on going to college yet? Or are you holding off on that till you finally retire?" He asked, they would be walking in the same direction for a while. The street that led back to campus, was also only a block away from the street the Virgos lived on.

Admin

on Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:05 pm
"Here's to hoping, I guess." Aspen said about his essay, there wasn't much she could do for him now, but she hoped that it would turn out alright. They began to walk in the direction of where the Virgo Residency was and towards the NRU campus. He had asked if she was thinking about school and she sighed a little bit. It was always a tricky choice for her to make.

"Well, I've thought about it. I would love to go to art school, but I wouldn't want to do it here, but my mom's made it clear I wont get money to do art school outside of New Rome. I could stay and take the free option with NRU since I've completed ten years of service, but I don't know. My mom would like me to go to law school one day to take over the business when she wants to retire."
Aspen said, but thinking about working as a lawyer just wasn't her dream.
View user profile

on Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:21 pm
"You don't have to use your mom's money ya know. There's a such thing as scholarships, and loans, and grants..." Luke said. He knew a lot about loans, his college wasn't entirely free since he only completed nine and a half years of service instead of the full ten. "I'm pretty sure your mom doesn't care if you end up a lawyer or not at the end of the day..." He added as an afterthought. The woman approved of him being friends with her kids, which said a lot about her character as a person because most parents hated him. He had been that type of menacing kid who turned other kids into menacing children.

Admin

on Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:41 pm
"Well, it's not that she's trying to force me to, it's more like she's been highly suggestive of it." Aspen said with a shrug of her shoulders as they continued to walk along the empty streets of New Rome. "I know I could take out scholarships or grants, but part of me doesn't want to do that unless I'm really sure on what I want to do, I don't want to waste the time or money on something I will hate."

Sometimes Aspen didn't really know what she was going to do with her life, she always thought art school would be what she wanted, but would it even be worth it to her? Would she find out that she preferred it as more of a hobby? Aspen didn't really know. "How much longer do you have left of your criminal studies?"
View user profile

on Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:49 am
“Like I said though, I think your mom won’t care, as long as you really want to do whatever you end up choosing.” Luke says, putting his hands in his pockets. Luke thought for a moment, “if I stick with just a bachelors degree, then I have two years left. If I get to go for my masters, like I want, then it’ll be another four years.” He tells her. He wasn’t sure what he wanted to do yet. It depended on a lot of things right now, most importantly, money.

Admin

on Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:34 pm
Aspen just listened to him speak about how much longer he had. Aspen felt her future was so uncertain that she didn't know what to do with it at this point. For the moment she figured she would just stay in the legion until she could figure it out. There was a lot she still had to teach Jack and the optio's below her. They were getting closer to the turn to where he would end up going towards the dorms and she would end up going back towards her house. Although she wasn't too sure if she would go home right away, part of her wanted to hang out in New Rome's park for a bit.

"Well, I'm sure you'll be busy for quite some time, but it will also be worth it."
View user profile

on Fri May 04, 2018 3:49 pm
Luke shrugged, he didn't mind how busy he was going to be in the following years. "Yeah, school is fun." He said, it was a weird comment coming from the demigod who had skipped most of middle and high school, to take stolen cars on joyrides. But Luke had matured enough during his time in the legion, that he actually took some stuff seriously.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum