Frankie
Coins : 8938

Frankie

Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:33 pm
Silas wasn't really sure what he was doing in the stables. The last time he had stepped foot in this place he was probably around nine, right around the age he had joined the legion. That's what most new legionaires did, tried to find what they were good at. Silas was not good at horse riding, or Pegasus riding or any other type of riding for that matter. So why was he here? Because his mother told him that he needed to be more rounded or something like that. She didn't understand that a half blind legacy of the god of death didn't mix with horses. The horses were creeped out by him just as much as he was creeped out by them.

But there he was anyway. Luckily one of his friends from his cohort had promised to attempt to teach him, so it wouldn't be the most embarrassing thing in the world. But she was late like always, and Silas wouldn't go to far to suspect that she forgotten. Either way he was stuck here for the next two hours anyway.
Sorella
Admin
Coins : 13301
https://legendsfate.forumotion.com

Sorella

Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:38 pm
Today was one of the rare days that she got to herself. Between doing a lot of paper work for the fifth cohort and making sure everyone was meeting the goals that they wanted to make she didn't get a whole lot time to do much of what she wanted. Things were a lot more simple when her and Christian had been centurions together with not as many quests to do. Now with the changing of leadership roles and Lennie becoming a centurion, Corinne was finding she was gaining a little bit more time again.

It was around the afternoon when she had found herself at the stables. She hadn't been here in a few months, and honestly the horses reminded her of back before she got frozen. They were something that hadn't gone out of style so to speak. Corinne was in one of the stalls brushing the mane of one of the mares when she noticed a boy that had been there for quite sometime. She recognized himt o be Silas Julius and she looked over to him. "Did you need any help with anything, Silas?"
Frankie

Frankie

Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:11 pm
Silas glanced up from his hands when he heard his name. He recognized the girl as one of cohort fives centurions, but he couldn't remember her name at the top of his head. "Huh? Uhh... no, not unless you know how to teach horseback riding." He finally said, with a small smile. The legacy was fairly sure his friend wasn't going to show up. And if his mom found out he did nothing but sit in the stables all day, he was sure she'd come down here herself and con some poor kid into teaching him. Which no one wanted.
Sorella
Admin

Sorella

Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:41 pm
Corinne thought for a few moments, she had never taught anyone how to ride a horse before, but she had ridden horses for a good portion of her life even before she had been frozen and came back. Horses were just calming and reminded her of home for the most part. "Well." Corinne started speaking as she finished the last few strokes of brushing the mares mane and continued to speak, "I know how to ride horses, I could always try and teach you, if you'd like. I can't promise results though." The brunette advised.
Frankie

Frankie

Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:43 am
“Only if you want too.” Silas said, he wasn’t going to force her. He was a horrible student, and most horses were afraid of him. He figured it had to do with his ghostly sixth sense thing. “I-I can’t promise I’m teachable.” He added, he really wasn’t sure how this was going to go. The last time he had even been on a horse, he had been around nine, and it had been a horrible time for him and the poor horse involved.
Sorella
Admin

Sorella

Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:30 pm
Corinne sent a smile over to Silas and she made the motion for him to come over to where she was brushing the mare. "I'd love to." She said, she hadn't taught anyone before, but she figured she might take the same approach that her father took with her when she learned how to ride a horse. "We wont be getting on a horse right away." She admitted once he got closer and just looking at him she could tell he seemed a little nervous.

"It is always best to get acquainted with the horse first before we attempt to climb. Iliya here is a very calm and patient horse, she's a little older, but she's nicer with new riders." Corinne stated and she moved a bit so he could get a better look at the mare. "Just approach her slowly, and I can give you some carrots or apple chunks to feed her. I'm sure in no time you guys will be best friends."
Frankie

Frankie

Tue May 01, 2018 8:51 pm
Silas moved to get up and walk over to the stall Corinne was brushing the horse in. He stayed on the outside of the stall though, last horse he had tried to ride had been terrified of him. Only him though. Silas had always figured horses didn’t like his sixth sense powers he had going for him. He didn’t want to spook the horse, so he stayed where he was.

Even though Corinne had said this particular mare was gentle. It still whined in his direction and took a couple steps backwards as he had approached the stall. Silas could feel his heart sink, but at least this horse didn’t go crazy and try and run away like the last one had. So that was a plus, kind of.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum