Sorella
Admin
Coins : 13325
https://legendsfate.forumotion.com

Sorella

Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:22 am

The Hunters of Artemis

Background/Rules:

The Hunters of Artemis are maidens who swear off men in their life. In return they get to join Artemis on the hunt and remain immortal for the rest of their days, so long as they don't break oath. A Hunter of Artemis can be a demigod, mortal, or a nymph. It is believed that Artemis being a goddess of nature can help Nymphs out so they do not need to be tethered to their natural source.

To become a Hunter the female must recite the oath listed before and once accepted by Artemis, the female will be sworn to maidenhood and swear off men.

"I pledge myself to the Goddess Artemis. I turn my back on the company of men, accept eternal maidenhood, and join the Hunt."

If any part of this oath is broken by the female she will no longer be immortal and suffer consequences by Artemis herself. Maidenhood referring to "The fact or condition of being a young, unmarried woman. A girls virginity." So if the female has any companion of any gender it is safe to assume they are breaking this oath they made to Artemis.

To further back this up, this quotation can be found on the Rick Riordan site.

"They are eternally young unless they break their oath. If a Hunter falls in love, Artemis will remove their "immortality" as falling in love would break their oath to Artemis."

Abilities and items:

All hunters have a silver aura. It makes them stronger, faster, and more accurate. Each hunter carries a Silver bow, arrows, and two hunting knives that they can use at any time. They have also been seen using swords, but for a typical hunt they'll have a bow and two hunting knives. They are eternally young (unless they break oath), they cannot die from natural causes, but they can be killed.

Often times the hunters are accompanied by animals. Wolves the most likely. Hunters can communicate and understand their wolf companion. (If you make a hunter you will not need an exotic pet slot for a wolf)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum