Green
Coins : 7638

Green

Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:18 pm
Stealing a Minute of your Time (P) Tumblr_inline_oe83iy6R551ravrtw_500
"Pssst!" Lorne called from behind the armory. He had snuck away from the cleaning the Nike chariot and wanted to see what his boyfriend was doing. It was around eleven in the morning with an hour of breakfast just around the corner. The son of Nike was dressed in his usual camp shirt, white gym shorts, and bead necklace. Lorn figured that Jackson would be at the arena with how the Ares cabin usually ran their days. "Jackssson!" Lorne hissed louder. Gods, he wished that he could throw something at the son of Ares to get his attention. With a huff, Lorne bit his lip and tried to think of a better way to get his attention.

In a deep voice, Lorne cuffed his hands around his mouth and shouted, "Lorne Bolt's a ho!" As soon as he did that, the demigod camper quickly hid behind the back of the back of the armory again. That should do it.
QTheRevolution
Coins : 7637

QTheRevolution

Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:21 pm

Stealing a Minute of your Time (P) Tumblr_nwqq0byF8L1sw1ji9o4_250

When Jackson was sword fighting, nothing felt real, not even time. Jackson felt every moment of him at once. He felt him the first time he has picked up a sword in Clavering. He felt him the first time he won at the fair. He felt him right after he found out who his father was. He felt him the moment that he met Lorne. All of Jackson Kingston was behind every swing, and there was nothing that could pull him out of this zone.  Well, almost nothing.

"Lorne Bolt's a ho!" That was enough to instantly pull him out of his zone. Jackson turned around with impressive speed, ready to take someone down. There was no one in the direction of the voice. Jackson's mind quickly ran through what could be going on, and when he did a small smile crossed his face. "I'll be right back." Jackson excused himself. He hurried in the direction of the voice he had heard. "Y'know, one of these days you're going to get us in a lot of trouble." Jackson called out.
Green

Green

Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:10 pm
Lorne smirked and pulled Jackson by the front of his camp shirt and over to the wall. He then placed his hands on either side of Jackson's head and kissed his lips a couple of times. "And you should already now that I'm full of trouble." The son of Nike chuckled and kissed his lips again. "How's trainin' goin'?" He asked in a whisper. The eighteen-year-old peeped his head around the back of the armory to make sure no one was looking around for them before turning his attention back to Jackson.
QTheRevolution

QTheRevolution

Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:43 pm

Jackson smiled widely when he felt Lorne grab on to his shirt. He felt his lips on his own and he felt the same jolt of electricity he felt every single time he kissed his boyfriend. "I was really in the zone until someone came and distracted me." Jackson teased before Lorne's lips were back on his. The son of Ares grabbed onto the sides of Lorne's shirt and used it to pull him in closer to him. After a minute he asked, "Don't you think we're getting a bit old for this whole sneaking around thing?" Jackson teased, his hands slipping under Lorne's shirt to hold his sides.
Green

Green

Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:00 pm
Lorne shrugged his shoulders and turned his lips to his neck. He peppered them all the way up until he got to his neck and lightly nipped it. Lorne then pulled away to look into Jackson's brown eyes.

"Well, maybe we need to change that," Lorne whispered, studying his face. "I think we should get an apartment together in New York. We're both seniors, eighteen, you work with at your Ren Faire and I'm a manager at Dick's. We could afford it." Lorne could see himself and Jackson going long term. Their chemistry was great, both of them loved video games, and whenever they fought, the makeup was amazing.
QTheRevolution

QTheRevolution

Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:30 pm

Jackson blinked a few times and his eyes grew wide. That had caught him completely off guard. Maybe he was too old for sneaking make out sessions behind the armory, but was he possibly old enough to have an apartment? Jackson looked at Lorne for slightly too long, a shocked look on his face. He blinked a couple of times before he finally snapped himself out of it. "I... um... wow. Um, don't you think that that's a really big step, don't you think?" Jackson asked slowly. He looked around, his mind suddenly running frantically. Could they really afford it? Were they ready for that? Would they ever be ready for that? Did he really have that level of faith in them?
Green

Green

Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:21 pm
Lorne could tell that he had caught Jackson off guard. He would have been deaf, dumb, and blind for him not to. "...Yeah. We've been datin' for about a year now and, I dunno. Like you said, you're tired of sneakin' around." The son of Nike sniffed and wrapped his arms around Jackson's waist and pulled him closer. "Just think on, ight?"
QTheRevolution

QTheRevolution

Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:54 pm

Jackson swallowed, doing the best that he could to regain his cool. "Uh... Yeah. Yeah, I'll definitely think about it." Jackson took a few deep breaths and wrapped his arms lightly over Lorne's shoulders. "I'm sorry if I seemed uninterested. Trust me, I'm definitely interested in being able to be with you all the time like that." Jackson said, a small and sweet smile crossed his face. "Very interested. I was just... surprised." Jackson said, pecking the tip of Lorne's nose lightly. "I love you. Very much."
Green

Green

Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:02 pm
Lorne nodded his head slowly while his eyes were still trained on Jackson. He leaned in a bit and kissed his lips again. He didn't know why he decided to do that all of a sudden other than the fact that it was his Jackson. "I love you, too. We'll talk more after we finish up with our camp stuff." The son of Nike sighed contently with a smile on his face and started to back away.
QTheRevolution

QTheRevolution

Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:49 am

Jackson watched as Lorne started to back away. He reached out and grabbed Lorne's waist, pulling him back into him. "The idea of you having to walk away is a great motivator, I must say." Jackson said, pressing his lips lightly onto Lorne's. "We should probably get back." Jackson kissed Lorne again. "Probably." Jackson mumbled. He slowly let go of Lorne's side and let his arms drop to his side.
Green

Green

Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:00 pm

Lorne chuckled and moistened his lips. He studied Jackson's face and smiled widely. "Probably, maybe." He kissed his lips again. Then again. Then two more times before pulling away. The son of Nike reached out and rubbed his thumb along the other boy's bottom lip.

"Are you gonna hide in here?" He asked, knocking on the back of the armory. "Or are we gonna sneak to the forest?"
QTheRevolution

QTheRevolution

Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:09 am

Jackson looked around. "The forest. Definitely the forest." Jackson said, with a small laugh. The son of Ares was smiling widely. His life always felt so much better when he was with Lorne. At this point, he could barely remember his time at camp before he was dating Lorne. He looked over Lorne. "Let's go."[/color] Jackson said with a quick smile, and the lacing his fingers in Lorne's.
Green

Green

Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:47 pm

The son of Nike raised an eyebrow at Jackson as he laced his fingers with his. "Woah, woah. Are you sure? You need to finish up your trainin' first?" Lorne asked, running his fingers up and down the son of Ares' forearm.

"I don't want to get you in trouble."

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum