sarenrae
Aestheticist
Coins : 9551

sarenrae

Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:54 pm
bot battle  Tumblr_inline_obwk8vxnvw1rifr4k_500

They did this a lot, Naomi and her sister. They'd gather in the arenas and fight via robots. It started small with rudimentary robots, but over time they improved. Now the robots could probably do some damage if they were let loose. Naomi's robot was on the smaller side, with most of the volume taken up by a large circular blade that she had salvaged from one of the circular saws in the forge. It could probably take a leg off, so that's why they stayed a good distance away. Especially after the hammer debacle of 2015.

"Ready to get crushed, Lilah?" Naomi asked her sister, waving her controller. It was outfitted from an old rc car controller, but she had added a big red button in the center. She could never resist theatrics.
Sorella
Admin
Coins : 13322
https://legendsfate.forumotion.com

Sorella

Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:27 pm
bot battle  Tumblr_inline_nmec8nqPJK1szaa83_250

"Never ready to get crushed, Naomi. I don't get crushed." Lilah said with a smirk on her face as she stood at the other end of arena. Most demigods would come here to fight with swords or something and have a good sparring match, but Delilah and Naomi were a little different. Almost at least once a year if not sooner they would get together with their latest created robot for a bot battle.

This time Delilah had made a bot out of a milk crate. The plastic was a hard plastic and she felt that it could take rather offensive hits on the outside. It acted more of a hard shell and on the inside it had an inner shell of tin cans that protected what she'd call the central hub and nervous system of her robot. On the outside for attacks she had some razor blades with movable arms and a flame thrower in the middle of the front side, although it could be faulty at times.
sarenrae
Aestheticist
Coins : 9551

sarenrae

Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:03 pm
bot battle  Tumblr_inline_obwk8vxnvw1rifr4k_500

"You say that but who one last year?" Naomi waited for a reply before just answering the question herself, "Oh yes, me. It was me. And I specifically remember I literally crushed your robot with a giant mallet." Yeah, hammers were a thing for her two years in a row. At least last year's hammer didn't break someone's toe. She was liable for that.

Naomi drove her robot, named Hugh, into the center of the arena. "Ready?"
Sorella
Admin
Coins : 13322
https://legendsfate.forumotion.com

Sorella

Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:16 pm
bot battle  Tumblr_inline_nmec8nqPJK1szaa83_250

Delilah rolled her eyes as her sister began to recount the memories of last years bot battle. Of course she had won. Her bot was like any character using the hammer in super smash bros, there was no escape. This year she was determined to win against all odds.

"Maybe I got crushed, but I wont be the one that's toast after this." Lilah mentioned to her sister having not told her what she was planning to use this year to hopefully trump her with her new bot, Flint. "Ready." She mentioned and got her thumbs ready for anything.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum