Green
Coins : 7656

Green

Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:00 pm
Calm down (p) Tumblr_ngngrzKCkZ1sp9l74o1_400

Ju-Won would be lying if he said that he didn't enjoy being part of the cavalry at Camp Jupiter. He enjoyed being assigned a horse even more. However with the perks of being of the cavalry unit, the son of Janus also had to take care of the stables that the horses and pegasi were being housed in. After having his morning breakfast at the mess hall, Ju-Won made his way to the stables.

He was wearing his purple camp t-shirt, blue jeans, and work boots. His trusty spatha was strapped to his side and his breastplate rests snuggly on his chest. After walking to the stable that his assigned horse was in and opened the door, "Hey, girl," Ju-Won greeted with a smile. He made his way over to where her brush was and made sure it was clean before he started to brush her dark brown coat.
QTheRevolution
Coins : 7655

QTheRevolution

Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:23 pm

Calm down (p) Tumblr_inline_os43w0Chxx1sirbdm_250Calm down (p) Tumblr_occdagFxQo1rezw0go4_250

Malcolm's original plan hadn't involved him stealing a horse. When he'd told his plan to Tamhas, though, he said that it would take a getaway car to pull off. It may have just been one of those things that Tamhas said to get Malcolm off his back, but Malcolm took it as a challenge, as he usually did. Getting a car was going to be a bit more difficult then he was ready to take on, so Malcolm decided to go for a horse.

Malcolm was in the process of getting a dark brown horse to trust him enough to not instantly knock him off of him when he heard someone enter the stable. The son of Apollo scurried to hide behind the horse. He looked around him and saw a boy. Malcolm swore under his breath and watched as the boy walked to grab a brush. Malcolm hurried and jumped into the next stall, ending up very close to a black horse.
Green

Green

Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:55 pm
Ju-Won was in the process of brushing the mare's dark coat toward the back when he heard movement. The hairs on the back of his neck stood up immediately and his hand quickly touched the hilt of his spatha. The mare, named Lila, was startled as well. Great, the last thing he needed was for her to start bucking and getting all worked up.

Slowly, Ju-Won opened the door to the stall and looked out in the walk way to see if anyone was out there. "Hello?" He called cautiously. The son of Janus too a few more steps out of into the open before huffing. "If you're a Trivia kid or something, stop. I don't have time for your hocus pocus bullsh*t." And with that, he stepped back into Lila's stall.
QTheRevolution

QTheRevolution

Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:20 pm

Calm down (p) Tumblr_inline_os43w0Chxx1sirbdm_250Calm down (p) Tumblr_occdagFxQo1rezw0go4_250

Malcolm swore under his breath again, trying to formulate a plan of escape. The first idea that he had was to act like he wasn't doing anything weird going on. Malcolm peaked his head up above the end of the stall. "Not a Trivia kid. More like a Trivia grandkid." Malcolm used himself the rest of the way back up. The son of Apollo looked the boy over before looking back at his horse.

Malcolm hopped up on the ledge between the two stalls and sat on it, legged crossed in front of him and his back against the wall of the stables. Malcolm began to twist a strand of his hair between his fingers. "Nice horse you have there. This is my boy here, but I always did have a thing for brown ones." Malcolm said his words fast and his accent strong as usual. Malcolm pushed himself up and stood on the ledge, balancing as he started to walk forward. "Well... If you'll excuse me..." Malcolm trailed off.
Green

Green

Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:01 pm
Ju-Won was about to continue brushing when he heard someone respond to his announcement. It was obviously a male. With a sigh, glancing over Lila at the boy who was disturbing the peace. "Even better," he sassed before going back to what he was originally doing.

The son of Janus then looked up when his fellow Legionnaire hopped up and sat on the wall that was between the two stalls. By the way, he sounded, he was either Scottish or Irish. Ju-Won couldn't tell the difference between the two countries. "...Okay?" Was Ju-Won supposed to say something to that? Honestly, he wasn't in the mood to socialize right now. Maybe on a different day when his more happy side was more prominent. "...can you do that somewhere else, like, not where I am?"
QTheRevolution

QTheRevolution

Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:55 am

Malcolm raised his eyebrow. "Well, first of all, I was here first." Malcolm snapped slightly, turning on the ledge to look at him, but then reigned it in. "But, uh, yeah. I was just about to leave anyway. I was about to take, uh, Charcoal here out for a ride." Malcolm looked over his shoulder to make sure that the horse, whatever its name actually was, was not behind him, and then did a backflip back into the stall.

This was the moment of truth for if Malcolm was going to be able to pull this off. He walked slowly towards the horse, who instantly started to move backwards away from him. The son of Apollo took a deep breath and then outstretched his hand. The horse stopped and looked him over before letting him put his hand on him. Malcolm smiled and started to lead the horse out of the stall.
Green

Green

Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:22 pm
"No, I was," Ju-Won argued back at the legacy of Trivia. Man, couldn't he get ten minutes of peace and quiet without someone ruining it? Maybe he wasn't that lucky. Sh*t.

>> "But, uh, yeah. I was just about to leave anyway. I was about to take, uh, Charcoal here out for a ride."

What? That wasn't the horse's name. Ju-Won knitted his eyebrows and stared at the other Legionnaire. "...That's not her name, soldier." Without saying anything more, Ju-Won walked out of Lila's stall and appeared in the doorway of the stable. "And you're not leaving either."
QTheRevolution

QTheRevolution

Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:46 pm

Calm down (p) Tumblr_os30jdQY3g1vzmw6to4_400

The large smile on Malcolm's face didn't falter, and neither did the slightly manic look in his eyes. Tamhas was always so concerned when he saw that look in his twin brother's eyes. Malcolm knew, though, that he always thought at his best when he thought with a spark of insanity. He was going to have to be at his best if he was going to get out of this one.

With what seemed like only a blink, the boy was in the door of the stable. That was going to make things a fair bit harder than he had originally thought. Malcolm rubbed his pointer and middle finger together rapidly, the rings he always wore there clanking together, as he thought. "Oh, is it not? She's my brother's assignment, you see, and that's what he always calls her. He's a tad bit off his rocker, y'know? Fell of her a fair too many times, I'd reckon." Malcolm improvised. He had a way that he could get this boy out of his way, but he didn't want it to come to that. It would be a bit messy for his taste.
Green

Green

Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:41 pm
Ju-Won didn't believe what this boy was saying to be true. He could tell that he was lying. With a snort, he shook his head and folded his arms over his chest This wasn't going to end well for Mister Crazy. No matter how cute he was. "Not the way she initially moved away from you." The son of Janus narrowed his eyes at the boy. Not at all phased by his craziness.

"Just get off the horse and leave before I contact your cohort's centurion."
QTheRevolution

QTheRevolution

Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:52 pm

Malcolm sighed, but the smile on his face didn't fall. "For starters, you have no clue who I am. If you did, you'd realize that that statement was a tad bit... irrelevant. Second of all, as I stated before, she is my brother's assignment. We may be twins, but we aren't identical." Malcolm explained calmly, his fingers still moving and the rings still hitting each other. The son of Apollo finished climbing on the horse.

Malcolm looked at the boy again. He could probably take him in a fight, if need be, but that was a little up close and personal. Malcolm didn't want to get that close. The son of Apollo let out a long sigh, and the smile on his face fell for the first time since he started this charade. The look in his eyes didn't fade, though. As an added effect, tiny flames flickered quickly over Malcolm's eyes. "Now, I need to go, and I need this horse. So, I hate to do this, mo charaid, but I'm not going to need you to... move." The last word was laced with Malcolm's power. His word was said with enough force to knock the boy to his side.
Green

Green

Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:17 pm
"You're not going anywh-- ah!" Ju-Won was knocked aside by an unseen force, involuntarily making way for Malcolm to leave. "Hey!" That was the last straw! The son of Janus grabbed his spatha by its handle and pointed the blade at the legacy of Trivia. "Whatever you're about to do, stop it! Stop it or I'll tell your Optio, too!" Ju-Won was going to fight this man if he kept messing with him!
QTheRevolution

QTheRevolution

Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:27 pm

Malcolm snickered and as the boy moved out of his way. "Well, to do that you'll have to catch me. Best of luck with that one." The son of Apollo laughed and dug his heels into the horses side, starting her in motion. Malcolm guided the horse out the door and then sped her up.

He really didn't know where to go. Malcolm was an amazing planner, when he took the time to actually plan, but he hadn't this time. Malcolm blinked a few times, trying to shove the headache forming out. Moving a human with his audiokinesis always gave him a headache, and sometimes it would turn into the chronic migraine that both him and his twin brother suffered. That seemed like where this one might be heading. The son of Apollo looked over his shoulder.
Green

Green

Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:29 pm
As soon as the guy took off on the stolen horse, Ju-Won ran over to Lila and got on her back. With spatha in hand, the skilled cavalry rider started to chase down the assailant. Ju-Won was an expert rider with or without a saddle to cushion the back of the horse. Thankfully, his own horse was fast enough to not only keep up with Obsidian's but also go ahead of him.

When the two horses were side by side, Ju-Won jump off and onto the other guy, knocking them both to the ground and stumbling a few feet.
QTheRevolution

QTheRevolution

Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:46 pm

Malcolm swore under his breath when he saw the boy gaining on him. Of course his opponent would be someone who was actually good at riding a horse. His mind was racing, looking for a way out, when he vision started to go spotty. Between the black spots, he saw the boy pull up next to him and next thing he knew, he was hitting the ground.

Malcolm groaned and opened his eyes. He got shot in the eyes by sunlight and groaned. The headache forming in his head started to pound. Malcolm rolled over to face the ground and groaned, holding his arms tight to the sides of his head to block the light. Of course the migraine was killer, but he may have been playing it up. It was the only idea that he had at this point to not get absolutely wrecked by this other guy.
Green

Green

Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:12 pm
No mercy! The son of Janus held the imperial gold blade of his spatha to the legacy of Trivia's throat. He had no intention of letting up on this guy. Not only did he lie, but he also attempted to steal a warhorse. This wasn't just going to go away and Ju-Won had all the intention of reporting this bastard to his superiors.

"What is your name, horse thief?!"Ju-Won growled in question, "and you better tell me the truth!" He pressed the side of his blade closer to his throat to show that he wasn't kidding.
QTheRevolution

QTheRevolution

Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:42 pm

Malcolm groaned and rolled on to his back, the blade still at his throat. "Just to be clear, I could get out of this, in more ways than one, with or without powers. But... Well, this headache is kind of a bit of a game changer." Malcolm closed his eyes and exhaled sharply. Malcolm's fingers will still moving, a sign that he was still thinking of a way to get out of this.

Malcolm opened his eyes again, and this time his eyes had lost their manic stare. His blue eyes looked up at the boy. "My name is Malcolm Kennedy." He forced out. He didn't know how to get out of this one, but he guessed he was going to have to do it with this other guy knowing who he was.
Green

Green

Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:57 pm
Malcolm Kennedy? Hm, Ju-Won couldn't tell if the boy was lying or not. He pressed the blade closer to his neck before letting up and putting his spatha away on his belt. He helped the other Legionnaire up and brushed off his shoulders. While he did this, he looked at the inside of his forearm and grunted, "son of Apollo and a legacy of Trivia? Makes for an interesting combo," Ju-Won stated. He was still going to report him to his higher-ups for attempting to steal a horse.
QTheRevolution

QTheRevolution

Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:33 am

Malcolm wasn't good at admitting defeat, but this was looking a lot like defeat. The son of Apollo needed to stall until he came up with a plan. His rings clanked together as he asked, "What? Do I not get to know your name?" Malcolm asked. His eyes fluttered over the boy, looking for some kind of weak point that he could exploit, but he could not think straight when his head hurt like this.

Malcolm exhaled harshly. His fingers stopped moving. Maybe resigning was the best chance that he had, at least until his headache went away and he could knock this kid out. "What do I need to do to not get in trouble for this? I have big plans and I can't afford being reprimanded at all."
Green

Green

Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:00 pm
The son of Janus shook his head in answer. This was something that had to be felt with. Malcolm Kennedy couldn't get away with causing mayhem just because he felt like it. At least now he had his name and godly parentage. Ju-Won was now able to track the son of Apollo down if need be. "No, you don't get to know my name, soldier."

"Well I guess that sucks for you, then, huh, Kennedy?" Ju-Won didn't know what he should do first: put away the horses or take Malcolm to the barracks to see who would calm him as a cohort mates. After some internal thinking, he came to the conclusion that he should have Kennedy help him. "...I won't tell your superiors if you agree to take care of the horses for the next week. Does that sound like a deal?"

Last edited by Green on Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
QTheRevolution

QTheRevolution

Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:32 pm

Calm down (p) Tumblr_os6dokzULs1u242soo3_r1_540

Malcolm laughed a little bit, with his usual spark of insanity. "A little Tom Sawyer action, eh mate? I have to say, that's pretty clever." The son of Apollo had to admit, he was caught off guard by the boy's suggestion. He had not suspected that from this boy seemed absolutely hell bent on following the rules. He was sure he was going to have to physically escape being turned in. This was an unexpected twist.

"Alright. I'll take the bait." Malcolm said, crossing his arm and shifting his weight back. "How am I supposed to trust that you aren't going to just turn me in in a week?  How am I supposed to trust you if I don't even know who you are?" Malcolm asked, suspicious.
Green

Green

Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:55 pm

Ju-Won snorted and shook his head at Malcolm. He didn't know why he was even attempting to make this be more civil. He kept his eyes on the son of Apollo for fear that he would take off. At least now he had his name.

With a sharp breath, he decided to answer him, "Bifrons. That's my name." He wasn't lying. That was what his nickname was.

After the came back to the stables, he made sure that both of the horses her put away before turning to look at Malcolm. "You can start by cleaning the stalls."
QTheRevolution

QTheRevolution

Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:37 am

Calm down (p) Tumblr_os6dokzULs1u242soo3_r1_540

Malcolm nodded his head and scratched the side of his nose. "Bifrons... That's an... Uh... Interesting name. Is that, like, your real name?" Malcolm said, unconvinced. As they approached the stable, Malcolm's mind was still running. Maybe if he could get Tamhas to come and help him he could get out of this... somehow. What would Tamhas be able to do? Medical talk Bifrons to sleep? That wasn't going to be very helpful.

Malcolm crossed his arm. "Okay, yeah. Fine, whatever." The Scottish boy mumbled. Malcolm blinked a few times, looking at the stalls. "Okay, but do you think that someone like me actually knows how to muck out a stable?" The son of Apollo asked slowly.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum