TheAutumnWriter
Coins : 7549

TheAutumnWriter

Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:33 pm
Nathan was sitting in the stables. He chose this time carefully, there was no Pegasus riding practice today, and demigods rarely came to the stables during that time of day, if at all. Nathan wanted to try something for awhile now, trying to talk to the pegasi. Yeah, He wasn't a child of Posiden and could talk to horses, but technically they count as monsters. At least that's what his book on mythical creatures and monsters said. He knew he could talk to monsters, he experimented with a few different ones, some of which ended up badly, but that's a story for another time. Nathan was just listing to the Pegasi at the moment, most didn't care that he was just sitting there, but some, the two on either side of him, kept voicing their annoyance on him just sitting there.
"Hey guys, you know I can understand you right?" Nathan asked.
"Nope! And we don't care." One of the pegasi whinnied as him.
Apparently, some pegasi are rude, and by the sounds of it, some were gangsters.
Green
Coins : 7644

Green

Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:41 pm
Maybe I'll do Better With the Horses Giphy

Hannah made her way toward the stables. She had just finished archery practice with the Apollo kids and decided that she would hang out with the pegasi in the stables. Dressed in her Camp Half-Blood shirt and jean shorts, Hannah entered the stables with a smile.

"Oh, hey! You're here to ride the pegasi, too?" She asked with a bright smile.  "I'm Hannah, by the way."
TheAutumnWriter
Coins : 7549

TheAutumnWriter

Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:42 pm
"Well, maybe not ride, I'm more here to talk to them than to ride them," Nathan said, he smiled back when he saw the bright up beat smile, "I'm Nathan."
He shifted away from one of the Pegasi, she was saying some rather unsavory things in their direction.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum