Coins : 7435

Daddy

Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:19 pm
I Hate You, Let's Go Out. (p) Tumblr_o2t5qq4X2H1ruyk9ro3_250

Ugh, Jasmine hated Mondays. Ugh, she hated Camp. Maybe she hated everything, because at this point in her life it was rare that anything made her happy. She groaned as she glared up at the bunk above hers, then at the clock on her nightstand. Yep, 5:00 AM on the dot, which meant it was time for her morning in before work, school, then serving the legion began. Usually there was never a crowd of people this early working out - most legionairres waited until 7:00 AM - so she would have most of the camp to herself. Perfect, she also hated people.

The daughter of Discordia rubbed her eyes as she sat up, stretching to the sky right before heading to the bathroom to brush her teeth and hair. Then, she tugged on a pair of compression shorts beneath a cotton pair, and a sweatshirt, and jogged out of the door to start her d--

"Ow!" Jasmine smacked her head directly against another legionnaire's and fell back, barely catching herself against the wall. Cursing, she pressed her hand to her forehead and squeezed her eyes shut. "Ah...you idiot! Run into me again and I'll...I'll...!"
Green
Coins : 7656

Green

Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:57 pm
I Hate You, Let's Go Out. (p) Tumblr_o0lljdCFRM1uydz7lo1_500

"You'll get over it!" Quintin snapped back. His grayish-green eyes glared down at her, "...Jasmine Cho, daughter of Discordia." He snorted and folded his pale arms over his purple Camp Jupiter t-shirt. In his left hand was a green apples with a chunk taken out of it. A sinister grin came across his face. Quintin looked her over. "...Off to go work for that one breakfast place? That's so...mundane." He sneered with a small chuckle.

Quintin sniffed and bent down to grab the front of Jasmine's shirt, helping her up. "There you are, Mongol." He brushed her shoulders off. The son of Invidia took another bite out of his apple. "Though I do like those compression shorts."  He lifted his eyebrows for emphasis.

Daddy

Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:11 pm

Oh, of course it was Quintin de Ravin. The gods must have really hated her. Okay, to be fair, she never actually met Quintin before. Rather, she'd heard very unflattering rumors and observations, so naturally she thought it was safe to hate him. Hated until proven otherwise, she guessed.

"...Quintin de Ravin, son of Invidia." Jasmine grimaced from the ground. Gods, he looked like a bird. "For your information, dumb a**, some of us like to work out aside of our required training. It's five in the freaking morning; go to bed."

Jasmine didn't want to be helped up, but it was better than glaring from the ground. She stood up with Quintin's assistance. There, now she could...huh. The nose wasn't so bad the longer she looked at him. "Don't touch me!"

After swatting his hands away, she continued, "Don't touch any part of me unless there's dinner first. Friday night. At nine, after we catch a movie at six."
Green

Green

Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:38 pm
Quintin raised an eyebrow at Jasmine as he chewed on his apple. He studied Jasmine closely before smirking. "Well, well. You want little old Quintin de Ravin to take you on a date? I can't say that I'm not flattered because I am." Quintin took another bite of his apple and gave Jasmine a once over.

"No movies. Dinner only and it'll be at Pomona's." Quintin said with the chunk of apple pushed off into his left cheek. "Where something nice, too. I like pale green so somehow incorporate that into your outfit."

Daddy

Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:00 pm

[color=Indigo]"Oh, you should be flattered." Jasmine responded, both of her dark eyebrows raised in a patronizing way. She glanced at her nails, then back up at the son of Invidia. "I'm Jasmine Cho, and I'm very picky about who I choose to entertain me. And you, on the other hand, should be grateful that I'm wasting my time with your Big Bird-looking a**."

At the change in plans, Jasmine scoffed. "Okay, fine, no movie. But you're walking me back to my barrack, and bringing me flowers when you come to pick me up." Now, she snatched the apple out of his hand and took a bite, leisurely chewing as she studied his face further. "No, i hate flowers. Make it chocolates, with caramel and stuff in the middle. And wear a purplish color."

She raised an eyebrow and handed the apple back: "Do we have an agreement?"
Green

Green

Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:40 pm
I Hate You, Let's Go Out. (p) >

Quintin smirked, shaking his head, "that's so disrespectful." He said with a false tone of shame to his voice. He was used to the insults by now: Bird face, Quintin the raven, Kaw-kaw! All of them. Jasmine wasn't going to get underneath his skin like that. Unlike their current President, he has thick skin.

"...We're in the same cohort, Cho. Walking me back is walking you back, too."The son of Invidia rolled his eyes at her though there was a playful look to it. "Yeah, yeah. You'll get knock off Ghirardelli's and you'll get my Camp shirt and jeans." Quintin finished off his apple and tossed it over his shoulder, hitting someone in the face.

"...You're dismissed," He flashed a grin at Jasmine that almost look genuine.

Daddy

Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:01 am

"Yeah, well, that's who I am." Jaz shrugged her shoulders, but couldn't fully hide the smile that tried to grow on her face. It was odd that Quintin didn't seem to be affected by her meanness. It was almost refreshing, actually. Jasmine decided that she didn't quite hate him as much as she hated other people.

"And no, it's not. We live in different barracks. It doesn't count until I'm right here, at this door." She snapped back, almost cutting off his sentence. Jasmine but the corner of her lip to stop herself from smiling any further. It didn't really work though. "I'm getting real Ghirardelli's, and I'll be fine with your camp sweatshirt. It should fit me since you're a f***ing giant." That was an overstatement.

"....Don't dismiss me." Jazzy mumbled under her breath, looking him up and down once more. She gave him the smallest of smiles, but didn't go continue her run. No, she didn't move at all. She just stood there with a smug grin on her face studying Quintin.[/i]
Green

Green

Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:53 pm
Quintin rolled his eyes and gave Jasmine a look that resembled that of flirtatious smirk. He would be lying if he said that the daughter of Discordia was kinda cute in a mean, short kind of way. Quintin didn't know, dammit. "You're getting what I give you regardless of what you like and what you don't like." He sniffed and shoved his hands into his pockets. Damn, he could go for some pig stomach right about now. Oh, with garlic and fried potatoes, too. The taller legionnaire could feel himself salivate and quickly went to moisten his thin lips.

"Oh?" Q raised an eyebrow and leaned down a bit to look at Jasmine closer, "...Hm. I might give you a ring later. I'm feeling peckish."

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum