Sorella
Admin
Coins : 13358
https://legendsfate.forumotion.com

Sorella

Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:49 am
It had been Saturday and usually it was meant as a free day on camp to do whatever you wanted and to have free time. Usually on Saturdays Dominika and Nikolai would go into New York City and have one nine hour practice session as they were supposed to practice for the Olympics. They almost qualified for this year, but sadly they didn't get to go. Dominika's goal was to hit the Olympics in 2022 and by that point she'd be twenty years old. Even if she just got the chance to go she would be more than happy, but winning any kind of medal was the absolute dream.

The daughter of Zeus rolled over and saw the son of Cymopoleia laying next to her. It melted her heart to see him there in the massive bed that now belonged to her, thanks to Dimitri's friend Andrew. Nika had cuddled up into the southern boy, there was always this sense of comfort with him that she couldn't get anywhere else or with anyone else, he just made everything feel safe and feel like home.

"I have to leave in half an hour." She said sadly to him. Saturdays sucked at this point because it meant that she had to be away from Dimitri for the day, which was one of the only days that they could hang out and spend the whole day together. Usually if they were to go on a date it would be Saturday usually. "You can stay and wait for me if you want, but I understand that'd be a long time to wait."
Metaloneus
Coins : 11728

Metaloneus

Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:49 pm
Dimitri had already been awake for a long while. It was natural for him, his time clock just worked in that way. He hadn't slept in his own cabin for upwards of a week straight now, which was a new record for the two. Dimitri felt a sense of joy when the blonde rolled over into him. Dimitri smiled, and his arms encircled the girl, pulling her body heat into his so they could be one pooled resoure of heat together in the bed.

"I mean, 'f'you think 'bout it, by the time you're up and dressed, you'll be late anyway." Dimitri teased her. He leaned his head forward to give her a peck. "I'm sure I can find a way to occupy my time. There's always somethin' that needs to be done 'round here." Dimitri told her. "Any ideas?" He asked.
Sorella
Admin
Coins : 13358
https://legendsfate.forumotion.com

Sorella

Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:13 pm
The daughter of Zeus good feel the warmth coming off of Dimitri, it was fairly common that he would always be awake long before she woke up. In some ways Dominika felt comforted by that, being in the Zeus cabin alone had made things a little scary at times, but now that he was here with her everything felt less lonely and it just felt natural to have him here, especially after a week straight.

"I mean, depends how fast I get ready."
Nika said in reply with a smile on her face. She was mostly teasing him, but she knew if she had to she could get herself ready in about ten to fifteen minutes, it didn't mean that she liked to be that rushed, but it happened from time to time. The daughter of Zeus nuzzled her face into his chest as she began to talk about how he could keep himself busy instead if needed be.

"Well, you don't have to keep busy..." She trailed off as she pulled her head out from his chest to look up at him. "I can stay here and occupy your time up if you want."

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum